MINIMUM SIGN ON REQUIREMENTS
VAN & LEGAL LOADS:
- Must be at least 24 years old with valid Class A CDL.
- No more than 2 moving violations in twelve months and no more than 3 in last 36 months.
- Any applicant with ANY prior DOT drug and/or alcohol violations will not be considered for qualification.
- No DUI’s (including implied consent/impairment) in any vehicle in previous 5 years.
- No felonies or convictions involving the use of a commercial motor vehicle or other transportation related felonies.
- All non-transportation related convictions will be subject to review.
- The nature and severity of any items referenced, as well as the contractor’s record viewed in totality, may be sufficient cause for declining the applicant.
To be approved with DD&S, you will also be required to provide and maintain proper levels and types of approved insurance during your lease. Unladen Liability and Occupational Accident coverage or, in some cases, statutory Workers’ Compensation coverage are mandatory. If you do not participate in the coverage provided through our 1st Guard program, you must show comparable Unladen Liability coverage and/or Occupational Accident coverage through acceptable insurance carriers. When statutory Workers’ Compensation coverage is required, you must provide your own coverage by licensed carriers with acceptable interstate coverage. DD&S can recommend you to a licensed provider upon request.